Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Blame Games


I came across this image rotating around Facebook and I couldn't resist to write this when I saw dozens of us (Indians) posting this -




Our government is corrupt too. Terrorism is not justified. Resistance is not bombing people. Our media sell us "Big Boss" and wardrobe malfunctions. Some parts of our country don't even have access to clean drinking water. We are distracted by television AND cricket!

Our wars are about fighting among ourselves butchering innocent people in the name of caste and religion. We have Swiss bank accounts. Our politicians themselves don't want peace. Families are destroyed by rapes and torture.

The rest of us see nothing wrong with ourselves and have a doctorate in pointing fingers.

WE have the power to change the things, starting from our self,  our family, our locality, our city, our state and then our country. Please wake up!

                                                                                                    Sincerely and lovingly,
                                                                                                    A tiny being from the rest of that world

P.S.. The things I mentioned above is not how I see our country. Anyone who knew me remotely, knows I always see my glass half full. I always debate with people, who try to criticize India using the vices that are in existence. But, this is preposterous. Every country has its  pros and cons. We should start by trying to work on our cons rather than judging everyone around us.

Peace


Share:

7 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way. I can't step outside my colony without people passing leering comments. Some Indians should really get rid of the holier-than-thou attitude, because nobody is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.
    I love your blog!
    And the blog name intrigues me; what does it actually signify?


    xx
    Hopelessly Hopeful
    http://hopeihadasuperexcitingsecretlife.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      It's hard to signify in a comment. You can read this. It explains the metaphor:
      http://mycactusdress.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-summoning-of-re-incarnation_11.html

      Delete
  3. It's easy to point a finger in any direction except back at our own selves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh! i should try playing this game. i havent played computer games for a long time now since warcraft 1 - See more at:Doomsday Shooter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another day another awesomely written article, thank you for putting in the time!
    Dress up Games Foxhunting

    ReplyDelete